Terms and Conditions apply. Visit https://www.thebay.com/content/instant-credit-offer
for details. On approved credit. Only available to applicants of the new Hudson's Bay Mastercard–powered by Neo. Some exclusions may apply (see details
). A 15% off offer is valid on eligible first day purchases with your Hudson's Bay Mastercard at Hudson's Bay stores and thebay.com. Cannot be combined with any other offer(s).
The terms and conditions of the Hudson’s Bay Rewards program apply to this offer. Visit thebay.com/rewards
for more information. Hudson’s Bay and related trademarks and designs are trademarks owned by Hudson’s Bay Company. All marks used under license.
3 Hudson's Bay Company stores include Hudson's Bay, thebay.com and their licenses within the stores. Hudson's Bay, Hudson's Bay Rewards, Hudson's Bay Credit, hbc.com, thebay.com and their associated designs are trademarks of the Hudson's Bay Company.
4 Quebec only: Monthly Statements; No monthly or annual fees; 21-day grace period; Minimum payment is the higher of $10.00 or 5.0% of total statement balance; Purchase rate (19.99%-24.99%) and cash advance rate (22.99%-26.99%).
⁵ Items sold by Hudson’s Bay receive FREE SHIPPING with the Hudson’s Bay Mastercard—powered by Neo. Items that are sold and shipped by Hudson's Bay Marketplace Sellers will have their own unique shipping policies.
⁶ Average based on current offers at select partners. Cashback varies per plan, offer and partner.
⁷ Based on research comparing no-fee retail co-brand credit cards operating in Canada (Nordstrom Rewards Visa, Amazon.ca Rewards Mastercard, and Walmart Rewards Mastercard), excluding promotional periods or waived fees. Research conducted by Neo Financial and based on data taken from public websites as at February 18, 2021.
The Hudson’s Bay Mastercard is powered by Neo Financial and issued by ATB Financial pursuant to license by Mastercard International Inc. Mastercard is a registered trademark and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Inc.
Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple inc.
Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC.